Saturday, December 22, 2012

Mount TBR Challenge

As I have a TBR list of 78 books at the moment (click on TBR List at the top of the blog to see it), and as I expect 2013 to be quite a bit busier than 2012 was, I'd resolved not to join any new challenges, and just continue with the Classics Club.  But... here's a challenge that fits in with that resolution.  Bev at My Reader's Block proposes that we read mainly from our own TBR piles, and choose from the following levels:

Pike's Peak:  Read 12 books from your TBR pile/s
Mount Blanc:  Read 24 books from your TBR pile/s
Mt. Vancouver:  Read 36 books from your TBR pile/s
Mt. Ararat:  Read 48 books from your TBR pile/s
Mt. Kilimanjaro:  Read 60 books from your TBR pile/s
El Toro:  Read 75 books from your TBR pile/s
Mt. Everest:  Read 100 books from your TBR pile/s
Mt. Olympus(Mars):  Read 150+ books from your TBR pile/s

I'm not committing to more than Pike's Peak (12 books) at this point, although I hope I'll read more from my TBR list than that.  I'm also not deciding in advance which ones I will read, keeping this as easy as possible. 

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to our mountain-climbing crew! Once you reach the top of Pike's Peak you can just keep climbing...and see how many peaks you can grab!

    ReplyDelete